OC, CA, United States
Yoga Schedule Down Below schedule a private today! choc1017@aol.com

Friday, March 3, 2017

March Madness and Such !

Well alright alright...well some things go bump in the night...This year I having been trying to make better choices and try to live a better life it has been hard emotionally, psychically, spiritually, and financially...so today as I was celebrating a friends birthday I was confronted by many things.  First how much I like a birthday's they should be celebrated on a EPIC level at all times and also don't forget your are your best assets..I went to the grocery store ...Stater bros and wow what a situation...I was looked at as a piece of meat.  However an older woman talked to me and said..."hey do you work out"  I reply "yes I do my  mother never told me that I would have to work at it....for all my life I was thin and did nothing but now I have to work hard to be able to drink this wine...."   You never know what will happen on any given day...I left with wine and feeling good about myself  Love life Love yourself and everything will be alright...Here is to going to the grocery store!  xoxo

Namaste
Michelle
choc1017@AOL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive