OC, CA, United States
Yoga Schedule Down Below schedule a private today! choc1017@aol.com

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Happy New Year 2017

Well it's official is it 2017.  For New Year's Eve I got my wish....I always want to go to dinner and then to a house party......YEAH check and check.  Dinner in Corona Del Mar and a party in Corona Del Mar...I was in heaven.  This year I want to focus on being positive and curbing my bad habits. The holidays I always tend to over indulge so what I did..... I started to pull back with the holiday eating and drinking in December so that when January rolled around it wouldn't be such a shock to my system.  It is amazing how the holidays and those extra pounds can creep up on you.  I scheduled an after holiday detox.....but it has been crickets no one interested so I am on my own....I did good and am happy with the choices I have made.  Please continue your yoga journey with me in the new year.  I am guest teaching in MV 200 TT...Start the new year with a new perspective

Mission Viejo YogaWorks 200 TT
www.yogaworks.com

Namaste

Michelle McKay
Follow me on Twitter, like me on Facebook, and subscribe to my You Tube Chanel

2 comments:

  1. This is excellent information. Thanks for sharing.Yogatempleindia is one of the best Yoga Teacher Training in Goa.
    They provide the experienced teachers in traditional yoga practice is built on yoga asana, pranayama, meditation
    Yoga Teacher Training Goa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the valuable information. Your blog was very helpful and efficient For Me.
    yoga teacher training Goa

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive