OC, CA, United States
Yoga Schedule Down Below schedule a private today! choc1017@aol.com

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Dear Friends and Yogis,

Where does the time go.  Reflecting on 2014 and all that was done and also looking ahead to 2015.  I hope you are all able spend time with loved ones and cherish each moment.  I look forward to enjoying the holidays as well as bring on the new year! Out with the old in with the New.  I will have some schedule changes in 2015....Keep looking at my blog, facebook, and yogaworks website

Starting February 1st

Monday Wednesday Friday YW HB 10:30

Tuesday Thursday YW CM 5:00

Saturday YW HB 9:00
Saturday YW CM 11:00

Sunday YW HB 10:30

Hope to see you in 2015

Stay well

Namaste


Michelle
Choc1017@aol.com

check out my facebook and twitter

1 comment:

  1. Inspiring writings and I greatly admired what you have to say , I hope you continue to provide new ideas for us all and greetings success always for you..Keep update more information..
    Yoga Temple in India

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive