OC, CA, United States
Yoga Schedule Down Below schedule a private today! choc1017@aol.com

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Happy New Year!

It's new year and looking forward to making the most of it.  I have lots in store and do hope you will join me.
First and foremost Yoga Detox with 118*  this detox will start Monday 1/13/14
www.118degrees.com
It's that time of year were we need to start fresh...together we will begin a healthier start to the new year!

January 2014 Urban Zen YW South Bay
March 2014 Urban Zen YW Tarzana
www.urbanzen.org
Find a new path to well being

April 2014 Yoga Immersion Focusing on Arm Balances YW Costa Mesa
It's time to float and fly

This is just  the beginning of great things to happen in 2014.  If you are interested in any of the following send me an email and I will respond to you as quickly as possible.  Thank you for doing yoga with me

Namaste

Michelle
choc1017@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive