OC, CA, United States
Yoga Schedule Down Below schedule a private today! choc1017@aol.com

Sunday, December 15, 2013

December in NYC

WOW!  December in NYC.  This marks the second year that I have been lucky enough to be in NYC for December.  Last year my cousin got married and I felt like I was in a Jay Z video.  This year I went to a yogi wedding and I felt like I flashed to a Tom Cruise movie...ie Risky Business glasses and train rides in toe. I headed to NYC on 12/11.....the trip started with entrance into the United Club...bring out the Bubbles....Yeah I know but I like to travel in style as best as I can.  Arrive in NYC around 9:30 and head to the NYLO hotel and to dinner at Seraphina...Can't beat that.  Got a great night sleep.  Great room great bed everything so well done.  12/12 I awake to go to trader joe's and the wine & spirits shop to stock up for the next few days.  I was so happy to be walking on Broadway and see Sephora....Hello gorgeous.  Later that day it was off to Chelsea and Soho.  Ralph Lauren never looked so beautiful.  What about the food okay Dean and Deluca amazing...then there was Balthazar.....Wow great french onion soup and classic french sandwich.   Am I happy or what....time to change hotel rooms...driving through the busy streets of time square and 7th ave....so many things to look at sense overload.

www.nyc.com
www.nylo.com
www.dean&deluca.com
www.balthazar.com

check out those sites and stay posted......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive