OC, CA, United States
Yoga Schedule Down Below schedule a private today! choc1017@aol.com

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Flying high in July

Dear friends and Yogis,

These are unreal times.  Continue to stay safe and be well.  I will continue to offer yoga on line through YogaWorks and on my YouTube Chanel (for free).  My July schedule is as follows

Monday livestream YogaWorks 1:30
Tuesday livestream YogaWorks 6:30pm
Thursday livestream YogaWorks 6:30 pm
IN ADDITION......
IN  STUDIO........Mission Viejo 12:00 Lunch Flow

YouTube FREE Saturday & Sunday

Things change day by day moment to moment please continue to check social media outlets for more details.  Be safe stay well stay connected.

Subscribe to my YouTube Chanel and you will be notified for my free yoga classes
✌🏾Out & Caio for now
Michelle
Choc1017@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive