OC, CA, United States
Yoga Schedule Down Below schedule a private today! choc1017@aol.com

Saturday, December 2, 2017

October is Outrageous

Well I am having the time of my life.  My birthday month has been so great.  Tuesday's at A Restaurant Wednesdays at La Vida and just over all fun.

Hold the phone The Veuve Cliqout Polo Match in the Palisades....so fun Rose Garden....flowing  Champagne and food  yes it was an experience I will never forget.  I haven't been to the Palisades since my Pepperdine years and my years of working in Beverly Hills...I will never forget this birthday month ever.

On a working note be on the look out for for my up coming Teacher Trainings in January, February , and April 2018....In addition to my YouTube Channel I will now be on myyogaworks.com on line classes...Many great things happening I look forward to the future but am so enjoying the present!!!

Stay well Namaste
xoxo Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive