OC, CA, United States
Yoga Schedule Down Below schedule a private today! choc1017@aol.com

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Aspen in August

I am having the time of my life...concerts at the Balboa Bay Club, volunteering at the Balboa Yacht Club, and a weekend getaway in Aspen this is the life! August has been spectacular...............................We Fly into Aspen on a Thursday night and checked into a lovely Airbnb right on main street in downtown Aspen.  We were able to go to the market and get some snacks and beverages and had a leisurely night.  So funny woke up in the middle of the night thought I was going to die...it was altitude sickness...glad that passed.  On Friday we went into town and road on the gondola so fabulous to see the gorgeous green mountains.  I am usually not well with heights but this was a pleasure.  We grabbed a quick lunch went home to regroup and then back out to meet my friend who lives in cherry creek my friend Missy from college.  We met at the Hotel Jerome than to a lovely dinner at White Fig.  Have to say all the food was so amazing.  Saturday back on the gondola to a concert that got rained out due to storms so instead stayed on Aspen MT. and drank wine and ate snacks.  For dinner is was Cache Cache and Fiori de Campo....again another stunning night.  I forgot to mention that we saw people from Giadia's kitchen, million dollar listing BH, and a beautiful black bear!  We departed Sunday and I was sad to go so I know I must revisit on a regular basis.  I had a fantastic Summer.....and now we prepare for the birthday month.
Namaste from Michelle McKay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive