OC, CA, United States
Yoga Schedule Down Below schedule a private today! choc1017@aol.com

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Miraval resort 2014

I look forward every year to coming to Arizona and going to Miraval.  I am never disappointed but rather excited every time.  I arrived late Monday night and was greeted by thunderstorms and heavy rain but I didn't care I was at Miraval and I knew it was going to be cooler, and less small creatures around.  I love the surroundings, the landscape, the vibe, the food, and yes the juice bar and for that matter the BAR.  It does not disappoint.  Can wait to enjoy spa treatments and other amenities.  One day two I went to meditation and two yoga classes, follow by an amazing lunch.  Later I went for my spa treatment which was a facial.  I feel younger already.  Later that night it was dinner with friends then another spa treatment (back facial).  What I good night sleep I received.  Day three and all is good in in Arizona.  The temperature is perfect and I couldn't be more happy with everything.  Woke up to yoga, had some breakfast...did I mention that the food is AMAZING!!! Hit the gym and headed out for lunch...this could be a way of life for me.  Went to the spa for a steam and sauna then another spa treatment mani/pedi...life is Good!...Later that day I hung out on my porch with some champagne and magazine.  OH life is good.  Dinner with friends lovely food and conversation...I can say now more except when do we plan our next trip!

check it out
www.miravalresort.com

Namaste Michelle
choc1017@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive