OC, CA, United States
Yoga Schedule Down Below schedule a private today! choc1017@aol.com

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Urban Zen Training in New York

I arrived in New York after a long day of travel only to travel more once I got to New York.  Urban Zen arranged for us to be in Sag Harbor and we are staying on the coast/the Hampton's.  It's cold but very beautiful.  It is clear that hurricane sandy did massive damage.  On of the great things about Urban Zen is the ability to bring calm (zen) in chaos (urban).  Amidst all of this all of the yogi's I have encountered have been great.  I was and am so looking forward to being in the Urban Zen zone.  The work is being done in New York and Los Angeles.  I so want them to move this work to Orange County.  Our first day consisted of a practice with Collen Yee and an overview of the first training I had taken in LA.  By the end of the day we were split in groups and given mentors.  This program is similar to the 200 and 300 hour programs but it goes deeper because the work is so suttel and your working with hospital patients and crisis situations.  The place we are staying at is amazing and makes me want to come to New York more often.  I will be here for a week and looking forward to every amazing day.

www.urbanzen.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive